- Doctorate, Educational Studies, University of British Columbia
- University lecturer with 15 years of professional experience.
- Competencies in teaching, training, writing, and research.
- Talent for motivating, encouraging, and coaching people.
- Working with adults from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Trilingual in English, Khmer, and Thai.
- 2015 – PhD, educational studies, UBC
- 2008 – MA, International Affairs, Ohio University
- 2002 – M.Ed, Leadership & Management, La Trobe University
- 1995 – B.Ed, Royal University of Phnom Penh
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Vancouver
- Advanced Multi Media, China
- Advanced Computer Skills, Thailand
- Teacher Education Training, Singapore
- In-Service Training, University of Canberra, Australia
- Certificate of Accreditation (English-Khmer Translation), Melbourne, Australia
- 2015-present – Researcher, writer, and consultant
- 2010-2014 – Graduate research assistant, UBC
- 2008-2009 – Language Instructor for Newcomers to Canada
- 2003-2007 – Acting department head, RUPP
- 2000-2002 – News announcer, Australian Broadcasting Corp
- 1997-1998 – UNESCO Textbook Project, Cambodia.
- 1995-1997 – Lecturer, Royal University of Phnom Penh
- Four-Year Doctoral Fellowship (UBC)
- Four-Year Special Graduate Scholarship (UBC)
- PhD award, Endeavour (IPRS), Australia (Declined)
- Graduate Scholarship, Ohio University
- Graduate Scholarship (AusAID), Australian Government
- Fellowship, Southeast Asian Ministers of Education
- Undergraduate Scholarship, Cambodian Government
- Cambodian Government (Academic prize)